Thursday, September 9, 2010

Learn Internet Marketing With Success Novice Blogspot

Success Novice Blogspot is launched after many months of planning. As this is the first post for Success Novice Blogspot, I shall give an introduction of how this blog site is born.

 Success Novice Blogspot is born after I had created two internet marketing sites concurrently. The first one is Topicsfollow Blog Post. Topics Blog Post is a quite unique blog site which is integrated with very social active search engine platform with twitter-based concept. Personally, I find it very interesting to read other people’s tweets and put my blog topics to share with the community in topicsfollow.com

Second website I created was Success Novice. It provides information and resources on how to start an internet business for beginners on internet marketing. This group of beginners, newbies,rookies,etc.(whatever the term we call) will always face the same problem on internet marketing – don’t know where and how to get started. The more they learn about internet marketing without a proper plan on what to do next, the more confused they are. This is what we call information overloading. Eventually, their passion will slowly bury deep into the ground.

The main objective which I created Success Novice is to share my experience on my internet marketing knowledge which I have been through as a newbie in few years back. I wrote this book “Business Without Qualification” which share my true knowledge and experience as an internet marketer. If you are interested to get a preview copy of self-written ebook – “Business Without Qualification”, you can visit SuccessNovice.com and download it for free.

Download "Business Without Qualification" (Preview Edition / Newsletter Subscription Edition) for FREE


As for this blog site “Success Novice Blogspot”, is specially set up for all internet marketing newbies who want to learn internet marketing in a more and easy way, without going through confusion phase. Advance players on internet marketing may find this blog too basic for them. Therefore I have built up a ‘brother site’ at Topicsfollow Blog Post for more advance topics to learn internet marketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment